In Love With Coffee!
There is no particular season or reason to have coffee! If you are a coffee addict you can understand this. A cup of this delightful, energetic concoction is adored anywhere; from office desk to study table, chatting with friends or in a lovely evening with your special one. So, to make your evenings more pleasing check out these two coffee preparations.
Steaming Mocha Cocoa
- 2 cups Purabi milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar/ granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat all ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk until steaming.
- Strain and pour into 2 mugs.
Iced Vanilla Caramel Coffee
- 4 cups brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 1 cup Purabi milk
- 1⁄3 cup French vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3cups crushed ice
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until the ice is completely smooth. Pour into four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.