A Mid-Week Break with Purabi Dairy
As the week begins, we tend to carry on with our day-to-day schedule of school-college-office and everyday household works. Take a small break from your hardcore weekday schedule and indulge into the delightful flavours of Purabi curd and cream. Read on to unfold these two pretty desserts, you can easily make at home in no times!
- Purabi plain curd: 250 gram
- Purabi Cream: 200 gram
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Salt: as per taste
- Saffron: few strands
- Dry fruits (chopped): pistachios, almond,
- Fresh fruits (small cubes): apple, grapes, mango, pomegranate
- Take a big bowl and add thick curd, cream, sugar and salt. Mix everything well.
- Now add fresh fruits, dry fruits and mix everything again.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a while and garnish with saffron strand in individual serving cups.
- Purabi plain curd: 2 Cups (discard water and hung for 30 minutes)
- Saffron: 1/2 tsp
- Condensed milk: 2 Cups
- Fresh mangoes (chopped): 200 Gram
- Mango puree: 2 cups
- Sugar: 1/ 2 cup
- Green cardamom powder: 2 tsp
- Lemon (juiced)
- Chaat masala: 2 tsp
- Mix hung curd with saffron, condensed milk, mango puree, sugar, cardamom powder and cream.
- Refrigerate for 4/5 hours or overnight to chill.
- Prepare mango salad by mixing diced mango with lemon juice, mint and chaat masala.
- Now serve shrikhand with mango salad and garnish with pistachios.